Monday, February 23, 2015

Castle Vulgoth Level 1


I was going through a box of papers today and found my original 1st level of Castle Vulgoth from 1988.

The notes on the back say "Advanced D&D - Castle Vulgate Level 1 - Center - Chris Yoder 1988."

I don't have a key to this nor do I remember anything about how it was originally stocked, but this is the basis for the 1st level of my mega-dungeon.


Keying Notes

Area 1: The Eye of Dagoth
Giant Eye of Dagoth carved into the floor which can be opened to reveal a black pit below.

Area 2: Control Room
Levers in this room open/close the sliding pit doors which open beneath the Eye of Dagoth.

Area 17: Prisoner Cells
Prisoners are held here to sacrifice in the pit of Area 1.

The End
Is there ever an end to a mega-dungeon?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment